We offer the following NY alloy rim repair services throughout the Hudson Valley:
- Rim Straightening
- Curb Damage
- Custom Color Matching
Why Choose Rims Like New for your alloy wheel repair?
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
• Certified Wheel Technicians
• WE Offer The Most Economical Solution’s
• WE will walk you through the entire process
Most services provided by Rims Like New are made mobile for convenience. In most cases retail clients may even be met at home, a work place, or auto dealership, or repairs may be made while your vehicle is in to be serviced. Those clients that are outside of our mobile network can ship their wheels directly to us for their alloy wheel repair. We will discuss a wide range of options with you to help find the best route. Our certified wheel technicians will walk you through the entire repair process. We understand the stress that a damaged wheel can put on our clients. For this reason, we will work to make this entire process as painless as possible.
Rims Like New has been offering wheel repair services to tire shops, body shops, car washes, auto dealerships, and insurance companies for several years. We offer same or next day service on most repairs. These repairs can include scratched, gouged, scraped, scuffed, bent, dented, crooked, warped, peeling, and even wheel discoloration. Our Alloy rim repair or alloy wheel repair services are rated as one of the best in the U.S.
The Rims Like New process is fast, efficient and professional. We use only the highest quality of industrial refinishing tools, materials and systems to assure that the result is consistently brilliant. Every rim repair requires a different combination of techniques and processes due to the varying types of damage and wheel finishes available.
We service parts of NY/NJ/CT/PA with our expert mobile technicians OR you can ship us your wheel from anywhere in the U.S.
- Rim & Wheel Repair for Curb Damage: Scratch, Gouge, Gouged, Scraped, Scuff, Scuffed Rim
- Straightening: Bent, Dented, Dent, Crooked, Warped, Corrosion: Discoloration, Peel, Custom Painting Polishing
- Welding: Cracked wheels and rims
- Including: OE Wheel Replacement, O.E., OEM, Hollander, Center Caps, Hub Caps, Wheel Covers
Contact us for a free no obligation NY alloy wheel repair quote, and remember…